Thread: Feelings - Morris Albert

Default Feelings - Morris Albert

I have tried several times to make a version that can play through the entire song twice, bu have not made it fit. If anybody has a playable chart, I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Amazing that the 2nd most over-requested song of all time is absent from this forum. Why don't you post what you did and see if we can make it work.

Feelings - Morris Albert

Actually I found the problem a few minutes later. Here is a version from This Is The. ultimate Fake Book that works. Play as bolero at 90 2times. Enjoy. (or suffer through...)

It may be the second most REQUESTED song of all time - but NOT by the guys on the stand... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by thesoundsmith View Post
    It may be the second most REQUESTED song of all time - but NOT by the guys on the stand... :-)
    I don't take requests from sidemen, they're lousy tippers Mercifully, it's been a very long time since anyone requested "Feelings". (All those people are probably in rest homes now. And I think all the "Alley Cat" people are dead. But there are still those gawd-awful nights I have to play "New York New York" 2 or 3 times.) Anyway, it's good to have "Feelings" on file. Just for laughs I might throw it in sometime - a little faster with the Even 8ths setting, or maybe Afro 12/8! Thanks for posting.