Thread: My favorite things in 11/4, how?

Angry My favorite things in 11/4, how?

Sorry about my english. I have a new brand ipad2 and i m starting studing doble bass and music. In the song list the Song is in 3/4 and Wanna play in 11/4. I' ve tryed to edit it but i can't. there is also a big risk to destroye the partitura. i don,t know how to duplicate or créate a second one.
    thanks anyway.

When you press the edit button one of the options is Duplicate.
    There is no 11/4, you'll have to write one bar in 6/4 and one in 5/4 or whatever other combination you prefer.

I ´ll try it. Thanks.

Just curious: are you thinking 11/4 for EACH measure, or 6+5? Sounds very "raga"-like, to have such long measures... I'll try it also!!!
    Post it, when you've made the chart [partitura].

I´ve done a personal edition. I still don´t really know what it sounds. 3/4 E-7+ 3/4 E-7+ 3/4 E-7+ 2/4 E-7. I think it sounds ok for for the feels but the aspect of the chart is quite horrible, looks not simetric, disorder...I´ll try to post the chat. Ireal b and apple in the same time is gonna be a great conquest but i´m not ready for the moment.
    Last edited by Jamaste; 07-05-2012 at 02:42 AM.

Hello Jamaste,
    I made a chart that hopefully is what you wanted.
    Interesting way to play the song - if my chart is good, I have a couple of questions on your performance of it in this meter. Enjoy, in the meantime.

My Favorite Things (11-4)