Thread: lost playlists

Default lost playlists

I seem to have lost all my playlists and file tunes I have downloaded from Irealb. Is this an Icloud problem? Or how can I restore?
    Thanks.

Not sure how you 'lost' your playlists. There is currently no iCloud support in iReal b.
    If you made a backup you can get all your playlists and songs from there.
    If not you'll have to got the playlist here in the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by massimobio View Post
    Not sure how you 'lost' your playlists. There is currently no iCloud support in iReal b.
    I don't know what happened, just opened the program and it was back to the "basic". I had input many of my own progressions, so this is a real bummer.

Sorry for your loss, it's really ugly when you lose our own stuff. Make backups regularly (like, at every new song...).
    You can also mail single playlists, and paste song code in mail or a text editor, so you don't always handle big attachments (my collection is a couple of MBs...).

Default Lost play list

Quote Originally Posted by massimobio View Post
    I went open iReal Pro yesterday only to find it had "fallen off" my phone. I thought that's a pian - but, no problem. Restored from MyPhoneExplorer.
    Trouble is all my playlists have gone. Songs Icreated and downloaded - all gone! Any ideas? Haven't had a chance to check the tablet yet - but, as All stuff downloaded to it immediately I installed it - I suspect it may clear itself, too when I start it up?
    I didn't know about the backup in iReal. I can't see how to restore from MyPhone Explorer.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbassmanjazz View Post
    I went open iReal Pro yesterday only to find it had "fallen off" my phone. I thought that's a pian - but, no problem. Restored from MyPhoneExplorer.
    Trouble is all my playlists have gone. Songs Icreated and downloaded - all gone! Any ideas? Haven't had a chance to check the tablet yet - but, as All stuff downloaded to it immediately I installed it - I suspect it may clear itself, too when I start it up?
    I didn't know about the backup in iReal. I can't see how to restore from MyPhone Explorer.
    Android or iOS?
    "Fallen off", was the app still there or did it not launch or were your songs missing when it opened? What version was it?
    Your tablet should be ok.
    Run a backup from Settings from time to time (email) or save to Dropbox (or similar).