Thread: A Paz - Gilberto Gil-Joao Donato

Default A Paz - Gilberto Gil-Joao Donato

A Paz - Gilbert Gil-Joao Donato
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 05-21-2017 at 09:54 PM.

Default What is wrong with this file?

Paz, A - Donato Gil

What I want it to do is play the first 2 bars 2 x as an intro. I put segno at bar 3. I want it to do the a section twice ( it does). Then the bridge. It has ds al 2nd ending at the end. I want it to go to bar 3. Instead it goes to the top. What am I doing wrong and how to fix? This piece is just a simple AABA form w intro. I could just copy the a at the end but I'd prefer to know how to make a proper ds al fine. Thanks. I hope this is the way to post a chart

Try this:
    Paz 1, A - Donato Gil
    Read this:
    Conventions
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...&p=301#post301
    )BOB

Thanks! That works like a champ, now is there some DIFF function so I can see what U did to it?
    OK I'll go and read the rules and see what I did wrong & I will sin no more. & I will fix all the charts I have made (there are quite a few) that don't quite flow right (probably have the same lapses) and then I'll add them to the irealb collections.

Is there any way I can see real quick what charts I made and what ones came in the standard package. Cuz after a while you forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Tixrus View Post
    DIFF function so I can see what U did to it?
    No, you need to compare the charts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tixrus View Post
    Is there any way I can see real quick what charts I made and what ones came in the standard package. Cuz after a while you forget.
    If you loaded main playlists first, those titles will not have a number added to the title.
    Many members add their own initials at the end of the title as a code to identify their own revised charts.
    )BOB