Thread: Anticipations

Question Anticipations

Hello,

I have searched this forum and the help section on the Ireal Book Editor and have the impression the software cannot do "anticipations". Like chords starting a half beat earlier than written and also, very important: anticipation in the "previous bar" like in "moaning' for example.

If Ireal B CAN do this can somebody point me in the right direction to achieve this. And if not could this be implemented in an update (feature request :-)).

Hugo

Quote Originally Posted by HugoJacquet View Post
    Hello,

I have searched this forum and the help section on the Ireal Book Editor and have the impression the software cannot do "anticipations". Like chords starting a half beat earlier than written and also, very important: anticipation in the "previous bar" like in "moaning' for example.

If Ireal B CAN do this can somebody point me in the right direction to achieve this. And if not could this be implemented in an update (feature request :-)).

Hugo
    To be clear:

By anticipations I mean that the chord (and bass) is played early by 1/2 beat (eight note) every single time the bar or beat in question is "passed". I do not mean the anticipations the piano does on its own in the jazz swing style...

Hi.
    There is no way for now to insert anticipating chords - the styles do it of built in, otherwise - not.
    Live freely. Respect the planet.