Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Windows version?

Hello.
    Asking for Windows DESKTOP version - should be simpler than phone/device. Please...
    Live freely. Respect the planet.

We haven’t made iReal Pro for Windows yet but there is an easy way to run the Android version on a PC using BlueStacks.
    Here are the steps how to set it up: http://irealpro.com/windows/

We have not tested this emulator, but it may work:
    http://www.jide.com/en/remixos-for-pc
    If anyone tests this, it would be appreciated if you report back
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sciurius View Post
    The site says "Coming in mid-january" so there seems to be nothing to test yet.

Have you tried Blue Stacks yet? iRealPro works perfectly on my Windows laptop.

Please, buy your souls back from Apple and port to Windows pc platform.
    Not even the devil himself could make the price so high you wouldn't easily make it back and more.

You could even port the iPad app to Windows using the Windows Bridge for iOS, and have relatively little new code to write. I would probably buy it.

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-u...ws/bridges/ios

All of these emulator solutions are terrible. Bluestacks spams you with ads that you have to stare at for 10 seconds before you can close them. I've paid for ireal, I don't want ads, thank you. I've tried the Remix OS Player but it's extremely buggy. Other emulators have issues with audio playback, run a decade-old Android version etc.

Please do a Windows port, it looks like it shouldn't be too much work with the iOS bridge the previous poster mentioned.

Reviving this thread for obvious reasons.

Why do you hate Windows users? The emulator solution is mediocre. Will you port iReal to Windows, please? I'll buy it two times, for fuck's sake. Years and years waiting for this.

Yes, please port to Windows 10. I'd buy a second license. Thanks for your consideration!

Quote Originally Posted by BeeMajor View Post
    Why do you hate Windows users? The emulator solution is mediocre. Will you port iReal to Windows, please?
    Hello BeeMajor, unfortunately we are still a very small company and to create a Windows version is currently beyond our resources, not only the initial app, but the on-going support and its continued development—testing for each Windows update, different hardware configurations and perhaps other factors like its variants (such as Windows S), audio interfaces etc.
    We rely on new user purchases for our continued development (not subscriptions), and have a long list of features we would like to add in the future for existing users on iOS, Android, Mac.