Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Windows version?

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Hello Anitje,
    As of now, we have no plans to develop the app for Windows.
    How about now? Have plans changed considering how easy it will be to port the app to the Windows ecosystem (ie 1 billion devices)? Or is the platform still going to remain ignored?

Quote Originally Posted by vip View Post
    How about now? Have plans changed considering how easy it will be to port the app to the Windows ecosystem (ie 1 billion devices)? Or is the platform still going to remain ignored?
    Sorry Vip, still no plans

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Sorry Vip, still no plans

Default Windows??

windows version why not?

I second, third, fourth, and fifth this sentiment. There needs to be a Windows version. I made the switch to a very nice, very stable and very inexpensive windows tablet over a year ago that I use onstage. I've owned ireal for a few years. Enough waiting around. I need that Windows version please because I don't want to use it in an emulator. Yuck! And thank you for this wonderful app!! I love it!

As a long time computer user dating back to CPM let's release on all platforms so that everyone may be involve. The new surface pro 3 and soon pro 4 is a great piece of hardware and has staffpad ( a music writers dream come true). Please please please release a windows version asap ......Thank you in advance, Richard

Quote Originally Posted by rnweeks View Post
    As a long time computer user dating back to CPM let's release on all platforms so that everyone may be involve. The new surface pro 3 and soon pro 4 is a great piece of hardware and has staffpad ( a music writers dream come true). Please please please release a windows version asap ......Thank you in advance, Richard
    Have you tried Bluestacks or DuOS? (ADMIN EDIT: DuOS has been discontinued)
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...indows-7-amp-8
    )BOB

Bluestacks worked well on my Asus laptop. I stopped using it since I don't carry my laptop on a gig anymore. You should try to install Bluestacks on your Win phone.
    Last edited by raymb1; 09-25-2015 at 09:04 PM.