Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Windows version?

Default Windows version?

Windows Phone has come a long way and the partnership with Nokia is adding to the platform's success. FWIW, there's a really strong community revolving around the OS and it would only make sense, considering most developers have ported their apps to WP that you do as well. I for one, can't wait. I used to love having iReal b on my iPhone, but I just couldn't deal with Apple anymore and I recently switched to a WP Nokia which is a great handset, and one that I personally enjoy more than any iDevice. In the upcoming year, Microsoft is going to push Win 8 on desktops, tablets and phones, and I predict (and wish) a great success to this enterprise.

Anyways, all of this to say, I'd love to buy a Windows version of your app, and there's no reason it shouldn't be available.

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 09-25-2015 at 09:23 PM.

Still no love for good ole Windows, guys? I'm test-driving the Windows 8 Release Preview and I must admit it's very promising. This summer is set to be quite amazing for Windows. Already, E3 has revealed a ton of exciting features for the Xbox brand (music, videos, smart glass and so on), there's been some amazing new W8 devices shown at Computex (Ivy Bridge Asus Transformer with Windows 8 o.O) and it's only a portion of what's going to be available. At the end of this month, Windows is having an event on WP8 "Apollo" and the list goes on.

Of course, this post is biased because I really want to ditch BIAB and use iRealB both on my Lumia and my W8 computer / tablet, but with W8 soon to be released, developing a metro app version of iRealB now means catering to phones, tablets and desktop computers with limited porting so I think there's a healthy profit to be made on the platform.

Thanks for reading.

Wow! iRealb on the Surface anyone?

YES PLEASE! Love or hate Windows all you want, but you cannot deny that the market exists and will be very large.

+1 for Windows 8/RT/Phone apps!

Quote Originally Posted by paulbram View Post
    YES PLEASE! Love or hate Windows all you want, but you cannot deny that the market exists and will be very large.

+1 for Windows 8/RT/Phone apps!

I just posted a short tutorial showing how I've got iReal b working in the Windows environment. A bit glitchy at times, but it works nonetheless. Also, by using cloud services (i.e., SkyDrive, GoogleDrive, DropBox, etc), you can move MIDI files around pretty easily into your DAW. If you're interested, watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OYxXRNnwu8

Default Windows 8 version planned?

I'm thinking of buying a Nokia 920 (Windows 8 phone).

Will an iRealb app for Windows 8 be released soon? And do you have a planned release date?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anitje View Post
    I'm thinking of buying a Nokia 920 (Windows 8 phone).

Will an iRealb app for Windows 8 be released soon? And do you have a planned release date?

Thanks
    Hello Anitje,
    As of now, we have no plans to develop the app for Windows.

Default Windows 7 Home Premium

Is it possible for me to use Ireal Pro on a Windows Home Premium laptop?

Timhex

I should have said Windows 7 Home Premium

Timhex

The iReal pro app is available for iOS, Mac and android operating systems.
    Some users have posted about their experience using Bluestacks to emulate the android environment on a Windows system.

Search the forums for "Bluestacks" for more information: Magnifying glass icon at the top-right of this page.
    )BOB