Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Windows version?

For what it is worth if a Windows version was ever available I would cheerfully pay again to have it on that platform. Ireal pro is the best investment I have made in improving my guitar playing and understanding. A one hour guitar lesson would cost far more than the price of the app not to mention the app gives you a 3 piece band you can rehearse with at any time of day or night, they are always in synch and no one complains about your choice in beer.

Heck I'd pay $50 for the ability to sit on my fat arse in front of my PC to use this app. If that never materializes I won't lose sleep. using it on my Iphone works like a charm so I have nothing to complain about. And thank you so much for creating this, it has been an absolute game changer for me and I've only been using it a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by MrChristopher View Post
    For what it is worth if a Windows version was ever available I would cheerfully pay again to have it on that platform. Ireal pro is the best investment I have made in improving my guitar playing and understanding. A one hour guitar lesson would cost far more than the price of the app not to mention the app gives you a 3 piece band you can rehearse with at any time of day or night, they are always in synch and no one complains about your choice in beer.

Heck I'd pay $50 for the ability to sit on my fat arse in front of my PC to use this app. If that never materializes I won't lose sleep. using it on my Iphone works like a charm so I have nothing to complain about. And thank you so much for creating this, it has been an absolute game changer for me and I've only been using it a couple of weeks.
    Read this
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...a-testing-only

)BOB

Quote Originally Posted by MrChristopher View Post
    ...Ireal pro is the best investment I have made in improving my guitar playing and understanding. A one hour guitar lesson would cost far more than the price of the app not to mention the app gives you a 3 piece band you can rehearse with at any time of day or night, they are always in synch and no one complains about your choice in beer.... using it on my Iphone works like a charm so I have nothing to complain about. And thank you so much for creating this, it has been an absolute game changer for me and I've only been using it a couple of weeks.
    Thank you, we really appreciate your comments! We are a very small team and work very hard on development and the free updates.
    - from the iReal Pro team (including Bob, our forum moderator)

Please feel free to leave a review at the iOS App Store to help others evaluate if they are considering purchasing.

Our Windows information here:
    https://technimo.helpshift.com/hc/en...on-windows-pc/