Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Really basic question regarding using iReal Book with MacBook

Quote Originally Posted by synaesthesia View Post
    ...I would gig with a Macbook, no question. It just helps with the key change function especially when I am auditioning vocalists etc.
    You could put all the relevant songs into a playlist and email this to your Macbook. Use the Mac editor to transpose in Info. Not nearly as good as what you want, but a compromise.
    Happy gigging!

Default I agree!

A version that would run on a macbook would be great - perfect for rehearsing a small group in a hurry, while the singer decides which key s/he wants.

If people are going to use an ipad in gigs, why not a macbook? It's not THAT much bigger, and either would be fine to read from a music stand, just turn it flat for the macbook.

Default iReal Book for MacBook Pro

Yes, PLEASE make a version for MacBook Pro! I don't have an iPhone or iPad, but would very much like to use this software. I can't imagine why there wouldn't be a version for the Mac OS system.
    Thank you!

Default Please port iReal Book (non editor edition) to Mac

I use Mainstage 2 on the right half of my MacBook Pro 15" screen, and would prefer to use the iReal Book app on the left side.
    I know the app hasn't been ported yet, but there's a lot of us guys out there that would appreciate being able to use it.

Thanks, by the way, iReal Book is an awesome app.

P.S. PLZ! finish the port to Android, with import and export. Need it!

Default A mac version would be great!!

I own an iphone, macpro 8 core and a mac book pro. My eyesight isn't all that great and the bigger screen on my macbook pro would be great.

Default Yes please a mac version!

As a mac based musician who owns neither an Android/iOS-powered phone nor an ipad, I would like to add my voice to the previous posters asking for a mac version.
    Having seen it on action on friends' devices it looks brilliant, but I can't justify a new phone or ipad at the moment!

Default OSX version

I agree with all the above. I use iReal Book on iPod, which is ok for rehearsing, but to have it on the MacBook would be awesome. Yes please!

Default Port

I would also purchase a version for running on my Macbook Pro. I have BIAB, but iRealbooks is a great, simple interface.

Smile Mac version release

Mac version released in Mac app store:
    http://irealb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1217

Grazie Mille. Purchased and using now!