Hi,
Thanks for the great app! I grew up on the real book and am glad to see this.

Usability:
I'd like to see a play/pause button in a dedicated place on the screen. Having to click to open a "play toolbar" to access the play button is really awkward. This button gets pressed more than any other.

It's frustrating that the only time I can see the guitar tabs is while the song is playing. I'd like to be able to highlight or select a difficult bar and see those chords, review them and then play the song.

The editor on the iPad has the full qwerty keyboard yet the only time you need the majority of those keys is when you type into the text field. The iOS keyboard could appear on demand in those instances. You'd could then give more space to things like common chord qualities, rests, etc.

I'm finding it odd that the editor has a "back" button that selects the previous chord but no "next" button. When I'm writing, I more often than not want to skip to the next chord position (assuming 4/4 time) as I tend to write forwards.

Chords:
I'm studying guitar now and am working through Mickey Baker's jazz guitar book.
I'm finding that some of the chords and tab patterns aren't supported. For example: G^6 and D13b5b9.
Additiinally, many of the chord patterns in his book aren't supported in irb.

Thanks!