Thread: Cannot download on HTC EVO 4G PC36100

Default Cannot download on HTC EVO 4G PC36100

When I go to purchase app on the phone in the market, it comes up with "Error - An error occurred. Please try again." Obviously trying again doesn't work

I have downloaded all updates (PRL, Firmware, Software). I also tried downloading from https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...iolcati.irealb . It lists the correct device, says it is compatible. I try to download on the computer and it either freezes on "loading..." or gives a similarly generic error message.

I went to Sprint tech support and verified over the phone that my account is authorized for premium content, we did a refreshing of my account, removing the battery and rebooting the phone, etc. Still not working. The tech support rep even tried it on a different model Android phone of hers, and she got an error with code "DF_PFA-02" saying something about "cannot reach the server". It is her suggestion that the problem is on the provider end.

Ultimately, I want to pay you $10.00 for the app because I know it will be valuable for me. Please help me...!

-Jonathan

Is there really nobody at ireal b that can respond? I laid it out pretty well in my post and showed that two people with different phones both had the same issue. Is this not happening with any other potential customers so they don't need to respond?

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do on our side if your particular model of phone is not working well with Google Play.
    Also, we have had no other such reports.

I appreciate your response. It's unfortunate that there seems to be no solution.