Thread: Saving the same song in different keys in different playlists?

Default Saving the same song in different keys in different playlists?

I'm wondering if it is possible to save the one song in two different keys/transpositions in two different playlists?

I have quite a few songs that I play in different bands in different keys, so I was hoping to be able to save a playlist for each band with the song in the key they play it in. At the moment if I transpose a song for one play list it alters the song for each play list that the song is in, not just the song in the list it is in.

The way around it I have found is to edit and save each song under a different name/band and key but this means that for each song there is 2-4 copies of each, which is very, very messy and seems unnecessary.

Is there a way to do this??

Cheers!

I have the same problem...I think it's a bug of the android version because on my iphone it works perfectly. I wrote a message to the support, i'm waiting for an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by bassmaniac69 View Post
    I'm wondering if it is possible to save the one song in two different keys/transpositions in two different playlists?
    not yet implemented in Android. What you are doing by saving each song with a slightly different title for each singer in each playlist is the best way for now.

(Actually I still do this in iOS, if I need to edit it for that singer (bpm reference, change intro, changes themselves) then I do not need to worry about any other singer's charts, each playlist for each singer has only their songs in it. I also still change the song's default key to the singer's. Sometimes I get another singer coming up to sing and I am on that chart, so I transpose in song view, but have forgotten to change it back, so now I can change it back to default in that playlist and it is correct for the actual singer.)