Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: problem importing playlist

All Android phones that I've see already come with two email clients, one called Email and another Gmail.
    Use the Gmail to send song charts and Email to retrieve them.
    Also, I'm sure there are other free email clients in the market.

I finally got it thanks for your help.

Im having a similar issue - no matter what client I use on my phone (gmail/samsung email or K9 email app) I cannot load any of the playlists into my phone from emails that i have sent or other people have sent. It does not show up as a link, just as "code".

The only way I can get them on so far is to load them up to the forum and download them from there.

Any ideas? It's bearable when I am at home (although its 5 step process instead of one) but on gigs it make it useless as band members cannot send me their songs during the gig which is a feature that I really need as I am constantly playing with new players all the time.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dflat View Post
    Are you sending from your gmail address?
    Yes, but can only open a playlist using a non-gmail account in the email client.

Default retrieving songs

Quote Originally Posted by massimobio View Post
    Try opening the email with another email client. Usually the Email app works best for opening playlists while the Gmail app works for sending playlists from Android.
    You can also try a different email address.
    My android does not see the link as a link, only as text. How do I send my mac irealb song to my android irealb

Similar problem here. I send via gmail from a Samsung tablet and attempt to receive into a different email client using the same gmail account on an HTC phone. It sees the song as a link, but when I click it it takes me to your website with a ?f appended to the end. The song has not been added to the phone's song list.

Quote Originally Posted by cpainting View Post
    Similar problem here. I send via gmail from a Samsung tablet and attempt to receive into a different email client using the same gmail account on an HTC phone. It sees the song as a link, but when I click it it takes me to your website with a ?f appended to the end. The song has not been added to the phone's song list.
    Which email client do you use to retrieve it?

Its the default HTC mail client, version 4.0.21211 then more decimal places than pi.