Thread: Help with 1st 2nd and 3rd ending :(

Exclamation Help with 1st 2nd and 3rd ending :(

Hey is there a way to make the 1st and 2nd ending the same particular bars and the third end. the other bars below . I am able to write it with the text input but of course player does not recognize it
    To make it clear , lets say I have a section with 8 bars and the last 4 bars of this section is the 1st ending and underneath extra 4 bars for the other ending. What I want is to specify that last 4 bars of this section as the 1st and 2nd ending and the bottom extra bars as the third. So as a result section is repeated 3 times... I couldnt find a way to do it other then writing 3 different endings separately
    Anybody know a way to do it . I read the manual but there is no explanation for this condition...
    I would appreciate any help
    thx

Hello there!

I do not think there is a solution for that. There are up to three endings (1., 2., 3.), and an additional one which is left empty and that you could use to write something else (for instance, writing 1. and 2. and moving the text up so that it fits in the blank space), but I do not think the player would take it into account. I guess you could use it to export a nice pdf version of your tune though.

Best

Naellita

I think I must not be understanding what you want because what I'm hearing sounds too simple. Like this:
    A1-A1-A2 - Unknown Composer