Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Results 111 to 117 of 117

Thread: Italian songs

  1. #111

    Default

    A Testa In Giù - Pino Daniele

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 07-28-2022 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Duplicate posts deleted

  3. #113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno79 View Post
    Always remember to include correct composer information on charts posted in the forums.
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...er-information

    Quella Carezza Della Sera was composed by Sergio Bardotti / Ricky Belloni / Vittorio de Scalzi / Nico Di Palo
    )BOB

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pdxdjazz View Post
    Always remember to include correct composer information on charts posted in the forums.
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...er-information

    Quella Carezza Della Sera was composed by Sergio Bardotti / Ricky Belloni / Vittorio de Scalzi / Nico Di Palo
    )BOB

    Sorry, the band was called New Trolls
    The writers were the band members at that time
    I posted 2 different versions, one short (verse / chorus) and one with the complete draft, I don't understand why one was deleted ..
    .. I'm sorry again, it was my first post

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno79 View Post
    Sorry, the band was called New Trolls
    The writers were the band members at that time
    I posted 2 different versions, one short (verse / chorus) and one with the complete draft, I don't understand why one was deleted ..
    .. I'm sorry again, it was my first post
    https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Trolls#Formazione

    Quella carezza della sera - New Trolls

    Quella carezza della sera - long - New Trolls

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hello, here 2 new songs

    Poetica - Cremonini

    E--- Già Pg1 - Vasco Rossi

    E--- Già Pg2 - Vasco Rossi

  7. #117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elwood84 View Post
    Hello, here 2 new songs

    Poetica - Cremonini

    E--- Già Pg1 - Vasco Rossi

    E--- Già Pg2 - Vasco Rossi
    Always remember to include correct composer information on charts posted in the forums.
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...er-information

    Vasco Rossi attributes E… to Giacomo Cristini-Maria Pia Tuccitto
    Please correct your chart.

    Your chart would easily fit on a single page if you used the built-in 96-bar template.

    )BOB

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Do you have any questions?

Check out our Support page

Sign up to our newsletter
Join us