Thread: How to make 2 pages ? ans the forum search doesn't work ?

Default How to make 2 pages ? ans the forum search doesn't work ?

Hello,

I have made a new long score and I saw the blue dotted line wich indicate the second page (I suppose) but when I print in PDF, it's all in the same page ?!
    How can I do to create the second page ?
    And is it possible to create 2 pages even the first one is not full of chords ?

And the forum search doesn't work ?

Thank's you.

To make a second (or third) page for a long song, the additional pages are each entered as a "new" song.
    The player will only play ONE song (page) at a time so the the player isn't useful for real-time performance. I suppose multiple tracks could be edited together using a different program.
    Having a lengthy score (like a choral arrangement with a D,S., a key change(s) and a long Coda) is easy to follow when (by using multiple pages) because your "chart" is linear. You perform it top to bottom without jumping around. It requires only an occasional light touch to move to the next page.

The Forum Search is, um, sub-optimal.
    Use Google Site-Search
    enter your title or keyword(s) in place of the xxx within the quotation marks. Paste it into a Google search field.
    "xxx" site:irealb.com/forums

)BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 02-21-2012 at 06:02 PM.

BTW, the dotted line indicates that if you put chords below this area, the chord chart will compress a little to fit in all whole chart on one page, but it remains clear even if all screen is full of chords (obviously we had to limit it otherwise it would get too small to read, especially on an iPhone size screen.)

There is a little search information in here:
    http://irealb.com/forums/showthread....=7078#post7078

You could use graphics software (Photoshop or similar) on your computer to add another page below so you can print the complete chart out on a single page. You might be able to do this using an app on your iOS device also (e.g. 'Pages' on iPad perhaps.)