Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Syncing Songs On Ipad, Iphone, Macbook pro

And Please... Everybody else who needs this Feature. Please Post here that you need it. Maybe this will help to speed things sup? More than 6000 Postviews are a definitve statement for this feature.

I would absolutely love this feature as well. Thanks guys!!

This is at the top of my priority list. I absolutely love iReal Pro. I use it every day. Not being able to sync is a BIG problem. I would think this would be a priority looking at all of the messages regarding this. Deleting and restoring is a pain in the rear. How about at least getting this prioritized and a realistic target. It has been a top requested feature for many for years and years.
    Last edited by Techuser; 01-01-2016 at 02:57 PM.

Incredible, iCloud sync is not available yet!!

Please Massimo, why?? At least give us an answer !
    Last edited by francesco; 02-09-2016 at 03:55 PM.

First also: great app! Thanks! But how to sync edited songs between iPhone and iPad? Thanks! Regards, Lucaz

I mail à complete back-up to myself and open it on my iPhone, erasing THE 'old' thing... Not efficiënt But it works... Greets Lucaz
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 03-24-2016 at 01:09 PM.

Hi all
    I have been a user of Ireal for many years. Great app.

BUT, I can't believe it still doesn't do sync across devices with iCloud or Dropbox or anything.

Please, can this be done. This thread goes back to 2013 where it says it is on the list!

Cheers
    Mark
    Some dance to remember, Some dance to forget... (Thanks Don)

We are working on sync for iReal Pro. Please answer a simple one question survey to help us make the right choices:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XQP6WX2
    Thank you!

Any progress on this? It's the single frustrating issue with iReal Pro and is holding it back in the dark ages - how long since everything else just synced? Four years?

Quote Originally Posted by JacksonBass View Post
    Any progress on this? It's the single frustrating issue with iReal Pro and is holding it back in the dark ages - how long since everything else just synced? Four years?
    Read this
    http://us5.campaign-archive2.com/?u=...&id=7db49d361d
    )BOB

Default icloud syncing works great on mac, iPad and iPhone!!!

just wanted to thank you but i cannot find my question back, so i use this forum instead! to all user, try it! Done with sending backups via email :-))) congratulations ladies and gentleman of ireal pro! Lucaz