Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Syncing Songs On Ipad, Iphone, Macbook pro

Quote Originally Posted by Tixrus View Post
    Is there a very easy way to identify on your device which of your charts are custom or customized versions of the standard download sets??
    Not that I am aware of.
    Subsequent versions of a "title" are automatically added with a "one" appended. ie. song title 1. If, for example, the jazz 1300 playlist was downloaded BEFORE other charts with the same title were added, the "originals" would be the ones without a number (1) at the end of the title. (if your personal chart was added first, it wouldn't have the number)
    Some users add a "code" to the title when editing...not a particularly elegant solution.
    A dedicated searchable user-tag field would be very useful.
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...2058#post22058
    )BOB

Hi Also have IPad and Mac version and am keen to sync the two.... any updates on this issue admin? This is so important.. please.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanRhythm View Post
    Hi Also have IPad and Mac version and am keen to sync the two.... any updates on this issue admin? This is so important.. please.
    We are currently working on new styles for the next update so nothing coming out immediately. We have not forgotten about this however.
    Once I have done some edits, I usually send the backup to the other device, and import it after erasing everything (often I will backup before erasing).

I have deleted all songs from iPad and am now trying to sync backup in Itunes App on my Macbook Pro section by loading iRealPro Mac backup.html but not even doing this for some reason?

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanRhythm View Post
    I have deleted all songs from iPad and am now trying to sync backup in Itunes App on my Macbook Pro section by loading iRealPro Mac backup.html but not even doing this for some reason?
    Email it from your Macbook to your iPad then tap on it to import.

Dear dflat
    I'm your user since the first iOS release.
    I still don't understand why this feature, available on all App Store apps SINCE 3 YEARS, is not on the best jazz player software!
    However, if it is very very very very very difficult to add, please at least add the possibility (only one button) to save all song in iCloud. Users with manually operation can update or download the song list in all devices.

Thanks
    A wrong note is a wrong note, two wrong notes.....jazz! ♫

Has there been any update on the Sync question? Such a great app! I would be such a useful feature...

Gad I hate this forum. By the time I finish a complicated post it logs me out.

Long and short. I am being stymied by EMAIL. I want to get stuff FROM the phone and ON to the ipad. I used to be able to do this by emailing stuff to myself then opening email on the ipad. NOW when I try it with the Email option I am unable to insert a destination address. Backup has the same problem. Tried the GMAIL option I can get an email addy in but can't type subject and the send button does nothing. Trying to put it on Facebook causes an error. Emailing works fine from other apps. HELP I have a LOT of mods on my phone. OK Copy paste this in case it logged me out again.

OK I was able to do it a very convoluted way. I shared my playlist to the Sandbox Forum and then logged in from the ipad and touched it and it copied over to the ipad.

Hey guys from iRealPro. Syncing is on your Feature list for nearly 7 Years!! When will we get this feature?