Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Syncing Songs On Ipad, Iphone, Macbook pro

Default synchronisation problem

Hi to everybody
    that's my first most on this forum, I am a new iReal Pro user,with a Mac under 10.11.6, an iPad and an iPhone under iOS 11.2.6.
    On these three devices, under iReal Pro, under the icloud settings, I have checked the box for synchronisation, but it does not workk,all the devices are un the same place and use the same WiFi connection

https://technimo.helpshift.com/a/ire...g-started&l=en

Synch must be allowed/enabled/checked specifically for each app on each device in "settings" on each device.
    )BOB

Just chiming in to say: the sync feature is AWESOME!!!

To get it to work, I made a backup to dropbox, deleted iReal from all my devices, deleted the icloud storage for iReal (important, don’t skip!), then reinstalled on my devices and reimported the backup on one device. And hey presto, viola, gamba!

Thank you guys for a great user experience.

Regards,
    Mark.

I tried to enable iCloud Sync in iReal Pro MacOS, but there is no such setting under the preferences menu. Where can I find the option to enable iCloud sync?

Quote Originally Posted by rhuebscher View Post
    I tried to enable iCloud Sync in iReal Pro MacOS, but there is no such setting under the preferences menu. Where can I find the option to enable iCloud sync?
    https://www.imore.com/how-control-wh...-access-icloud

Quote Originally Posted by rhuebscher View Post
    In iReal Pro Prefs, you will see the tabs: General, Audio, iCloud sync, Utilities, Store.
    (First, check you have the latest version, and it is recommended you do a backup (in Prefs, Utilities) before turning sync on.)

Quote Originally Posted by dflat View Post
    In iReal Pro Prefs, you will see the tabs: General, Audio, iCloud sync, Utilities, Store.
    (First, check you have the latest version, and it is recommended you do a backup (in Prefs, Utilities) before turning sync on.)
    I have the same problem, I do not see any options in the iReal Pro settings to activate Sync or iCloud Drive or anything else. I have only one tab with the options "Transpose instrument", "Symbol for minor Chords" ...

Do you have any workaround to activate the usage of iCloud Drive for sync?

Quote Originally Posted by Frymic View Post
    I have the same problem, I do not see any options in the iReal Pro settings to activate Sync or iCloud Drive or anything else. I have only one tab with the options "Transpose instrument", "Symbol for minor Chords" ...
    Do you have any workaround to activate the usage of iCloud Drive for sync?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iCloud sync Mac.png 
Views:	388 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	499

This is what you should see when iReal Pro Preferences (Mac) open, then click on the iCloud tab.

I just added iRealPro to a new iPad and got a sync error “To enable iCloud sync you need to login to your iCloud account in the Settings on your device.” But I was logged in. I’m not sure you can even use an iPad without being logged in.

The problem actually was that I hadn’t enabled iCloud Drive, which is needed. Maybe the error message could be modified to mention that?