Thread: Please return to colour choice

Default Please return to colour choice

I have trouble making sense of high contrast pages (like black/white), particularly on small screens in dark rooms. The characters just seem to jump about.

When I discovered variable background colours I found a salmon coloured background made everything fall into place and iReal has been a great tool for live performance.

Now colour choice has gone and iReal has become pretty much unusable for me.

What was the driver for losing this feature and is there any chance it will return in a future update?

While I don’t have any knowledge about about app development or direct answers for your questions, it occurs to me that perhaps a piece of appropriately colored see-through acetate or maybe some stage lighting gel filter material applied to your device’s screen (like a screen protector) could be a helpful option to consider.

https://www.amazon.com/Lystaii-Corre...dp/B08NG8PLS3/

Also a quick google search for: stage lighting gels suppliers UK
    Seemed to offer many options.
    Maybe there’s a local place you could visit.

)BOB

Very much appreciate your suggestion but I feel that would be a step backwards.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I hope a way can be found to accommodate your need.

That said, if I needed to come up with (even a backwards step) workaround like tinted film, something more expensive like a separate, dedicated modified device or a more onerous solution like tinted glasses versus stop using Real pro, I know how I would proceed.

)BOB