Thread: Issue with deletion of double charts

Default Issue with deletion of double charts

When I want to delete a double chart, I sometimes notice that the wrong chart is moved to the trash box. The chart found in the trash box is a chart which is close in the alphabetical sorting to the one I marked for deletion.

Example: I have a chart with the titel Estate, and one with Estate 1. When I delete Estate 1 and check the trash box, I don’t find the deleted chart but instead the chart of Estrellita, which I did not select for deletion.

Is this a known bug, and is there a fix for it?

Not a known bug sorry. What device, computer are you using? If Estrellita is underneath Estate 1, then are you sure you have selected the correct song to delete? Could it be your finger placement (assuming you are on a touch device)?
    Create three songs with a few Zeros as the first letters then some random letters, so they list at the top of the Song library, one after the other. Delete the middle one. Does it delete?

Quote Originally Posted by dflat View Post
    Not a known bug sorry. What device, computer are you using? If Estrellita is underneath Estate 1, then are you sure you have selected the correct song to delete? Could it be your finger placement (assuming you are on a touch device)?
    Create three songs with a few Zeros as the first letters then some random letters, so they list at the top of the Song library, one after the other. Delete the middle one. Does it delete?

Hi,

I am using an iPad Pro. I understand you have to ask the question, but yes, I am sure I selected the right song for deletion. For instance, you want to delete Satin Doll 1 and you press the delete icon this way Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4887.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	646

You would not expect another song to be moved to the trash bin. But actually, that is what happens every now and then. It’s difficult to reproduce, which will not make it easy to find the issue.

How often do you do a complete power-down, then restart?
    I’m told that computer-thingys like that.
    )BOB
    <helping>

That’s a good question !
    I don’t do that every day. Even not every week…….
    So this could very well be the cause. Let’s see if it helps.
    Thank you !