Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to delete a defective song?

Default How to delete a defective song?

I emailed myself a song and only the first line of the code was underlined (not the typical irb link) I tapped on it (iPad)
    iReal b opened and immediately crashed.. I opened iReal b and there was the "song" in my main index. When I touch that song, the app crashes.
    Swiping my finger across the title doesn't bring up a delete button and I can't move it to trash without first opening the song. (which causes a crash)
    Except for having the "bad" song installed, the app seems to run normally. Any Ideas?
    )BOB

Hi Bob,
    Sorry about the inconvenience.
    On the iPad you can only delete songs when they are in view unfortunately.
    If you can email me the faulty song code I'll have a fix that doesn't crash in the next update so you can delete it.
    Use the support email address found in Hub -> Support in iReal b

Similar problem here. How do I delete a song from the main Library? It's not one of the original ones that came with the app a couple years ago, but an "edited" version that I gave a new name (Don't Get Around Much Anymore 2). I have a #3 version also that I'm trying to delete from the main list.

while looking at the song tap the trash icon at the bottom.

For goodness sake, that was too easy! Thanks.

Another question. I have edited several songs (assuming I edited the original version). If I download the latest Jazz 1200, would the download overwrite all the "changed" songs?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob6 View Post
    For goodness sake, that was too easy! Thanks.

Another question. I have edited several songs (assuming I edited the original version). If I download the latest Jazz 1200, would the download overwrite all the "changed" songs?
    No, that would be bad.

So you're saying don't down the whole thing, right? And just handpick the songs I know for sure aren't in my Library already?

You can download the whole list without fear or losing your edited songs. Also existing songs that haven't been edited won't be duplicated.

Is there a way to recognize if a song has been edited from the original version? I know if I edit with "Duplicate" a #1 appears after the title. If I just "edit," is that now the new original?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob6 View Post
    Is there a way to recognize if a song has been edited from the original version?
    There isn't.
    I know if I edit with "Duplicate" a #1 appears after the title. If I just "edit," is that now the new original?
    Yes.