Thread: Syncing charts between android and iOS?

Default Syncing charts between android and iOS?

I have ireal pro on my iPad, and it has a bunch of charts on it, some I created myself.

I am thinking of getting ireal pro for my android phone as well. But, I'm wondering if there's a way where I could easily transfer all of my charts that are on my iPad to my android phone.

My primary iRp device is my iPad mini. I use it for *everything*.
    Gigging, jam sessions, transcribing, writing and editing. It currently has pushing 19,000 charts and over 100 playlists. I run a backup whenever I think of it and upload it to my free Dropbox account for archiving.

My android phone is my secondary device. It has all the iRp “main playlists” plus others and all my gig playlists. When I finalize a gig-list, I post it in my sandbox for easy download by bandmates. I also download it to my phone so I’ll have it in my pocket in case the “magic smoke” escapes from my iPad.

There is currently no automatic Synch between android and iOS (and vice versa).

You can easily make a backup of your primary library (iOS), add it to your account in Google Drive (Android likes that) or Dropbox (also works) or any other cloud storage both devices can access, then download it to your secondary device (android) from there. Moving individual charts or playlists can easily be transferred using email or a sandbox thread.

Helpful information
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...andbox-Threads

)BOB