Thread: multiple instance on real pro for 2 macbook

Default multiple instance on real pro for 2 macbook

hello i purchased earlier ireal and i own two Macbook : i was wondering if i can install Ireal on those two , or do i have to buy another time the software in the appstore for my other Macbook?

(i ask this because some companies allow multiple instances, other not, it depends)

Quote Originally Posted by lampadaire2002 View Post
    hello i purchased earlier ireal and i own two Macbook : i was wondering if i can install Ireal on those two , or do i have to buy another time the software in the appstore for my other Macbook?

(i ask this because some companies allow multiple instances, other not, it depends)
    Go to the same App Store you purchased iRp using a device with the same type OS,
    Use the same account you used to make the original purchase.
    The App Store should let you re-load your purchased app on your “new” device without charge.

)BOB

oh great , thanks for the quick reply , i'll try this . but i guess numbers of instance must be limited (which is understandable) : shouldn't i keep this second instance in case my Macbook crash or being stolen ?

Quote Originally Posted by lampadaire2002 View Post
    oh great , thanks for the quick reply , i'll try this . but i guess numbers of instance must be limited (which is understandable) : shouldn't i keep this second instance in case my Macbook crash or being stolen ?
    There must be a limit. If you have an issue, contact iRp support and explain the problem. No worries.
    )BOB