Thread: Option to transpose down

Default Option to transpose down

I thought that in the old days the app offered the option to transpose down? I was working up an exercise that I planned to transpose down and I noticed it wasn’t an option so I had to do this.
    Softly Sunrise Descending Exercise - Me
    Don't post a playlist as the songs in a Realbook if the changes aren't from the book.
    If you do transcribe changes from a book put it in the title RB1, RB2, GGB, Sher, etc

Practice Mode (Graduation hat icon) will transpose up or DOWN a specified number of half-steps each cycle.

https://technimo.helpshift.com/hc/en...ce-mode/?p=all

When the transpose slider moves right it goes UP (in half-steps) 1,2,3,4,5,6, then
    DOWN 5,4,3,2,1. Be sure to remember to slide it back all the way left to turn it off when done…don’t ask me how I learned *that*.

Writing your exercise in all keys is a good exercise anyway!

I like the up6 setting. Jumping by Tritones is fun!

)BOB

thank you
    I wonder if it’s always been like this? Seems like I remember it being in the middle with right going up and left going down? Could be I’m thinking of another app though.
    Don't post a playlist as the songs in a Realbook if the changes aren't from the book.
    If you do transcribe changes from a book put it in the title RB1, RB2, GGB, Sher, etc