6. We'll Meet Again - Ross Parker Hugh Charles
    7. You've Got A Friend In Me P1 - Randy Newman
    8. You've Got A Friend In Me P2 - Randy Newman

MOVED TO SANDBOX

Please review the guidelines for posting charts:
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...-and-playlists

Helpful info:
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...andbox-Threads

When sharing songs of your own composition, if you could include a link to either an audio file or YouTube, your original chord chart would have some context for others.

Thanks for sharing
    )BOB

Default Videogame music

Vidya (14)

1. Beneath The Mask - Unknown Composer
    2. Bossa Of The Zora Children, The - Koji Kondo
    3. Dragon Roost - Koji Kondo
    4. Gremlins! - Naoki Kodaka
    5. Lost Woods But Four - Koji Kondo
    6. New Horizons - Kazumi Totaka
    7. Pazu's Fanfare - Joe Hisaishi
    8. Prime - Kenji Yamamoto
    9. Roost, The - Kazumi Totaka
    10. Song of Storms - Koji Kondo
    11. Steam Gardens - Koji Kondo
    12. Super Smash Bros Melee Menu 1 - Unknown Composer
    13. Zelda's Lullaby - Koji Kondo
    14. Sootopolis City 1 - Unknown Composer

Please review the guidelines for posting charts:
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...-and-playlists

Always remember to include correct composer information on charts posted in the forums.
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...er-information

Correct your charts, repost your playlist

)BOB

Thanks for the tip. I'm doing this specifically for my own use at the moment, as I just got a Microsoft Surface. Currently, there's no way to import html files externally into iReal, so uploading to the forum is the only way I can access my own charts from the Surface. This should change once Microsoft realise they need to link Android (Amazon) apps to Windows entirely, so that apps like iReal can be included in the "Open With" dialogue, but for the time being, my options are either upload to the forum or create every chart manually.

I don’t know anything about Microsoft devices.

What I do know is this:

Correct composer info is required for charts posted in the forums.
    If (as you say) the forums is the only way you can add personal charts to your app's library other than writing them out in the editor, you’ll just have to make sure your charts include correct composer info. (Just like all the rest of us)

Have you tried using Dropbox?

)BOB

I did think the tunes in my combo's playlist had correct composer info already, but I guess you're talking about the Unknown Composer charts I'd scratched out quickly for myself. This is literally the only way I can currently import charts onto my Surface Pro tablet, because the mechanism for running Android apps on Windows 11 doesn't currently enable Android apps to communicate properly with Windows 11 when it comes to file associations.

Dropbox wouldn't work, because I would still have to associate the html file with iReal Pro through Windows and that is currently impossible. It's a limitation of Windows 11 and/or iReal Pro and Warren knows this, as we're having ongoing and productive discourse about the issue.

What I think would be very useful is if we could make unlisted or hidden threads as a way to store and share our own files, or even better if iReal were to have a more complete web browser baked into it from which email websites could be accessed, html files could be opened inside the framework that recognises and imports them. That could be quite helpful, but it would be even better if iReal supported direct imports of html files from the operating system's file system.

I'll look at the composer info in the playlist again and get around to reuploading at some point, but I don't intend for people to look at or care about my charts here. They're welcome to try them out and iterate on them if the mood takes them.

I think I can pre-empt this issue by making sure I start new ideas on my tablet first, so that the files are already stored on that device and then I can export and email them to devices which have the correct app associatioin built in. Hopefully you know a little more about Windows and the limitations of Android apps on it at the moment. I do think it'd be useful if the app itself had the ability to import files directly from device storage or something, but I known Warren's looking into this scenario and it's fantastic to see the app working at all.

Please review the guidelines again

Always remember to include correct composer information on charts posted in the forums.
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...er-information

“Unknown Composer” always gets our attention
    (and usually means “too lazy to look it up”)

)BOB