Thread: Player showing chords on a piano

Default Player showing chords on a piano

Hi,

Before purchasing your app yesterday I had viewed some of the video tutorials, and in one of them (iPad - Player), it shows the possibility to superimpose a piano keyboard where all the chords are displayed as they are played. It also shows the possibility to look at any chord and see how the different inversions look like on a keyboard (I think the same is true for the guitar but I wasn't so interested).
    That feature is obviously gone from the current iRealb version I have downloaded, why is that? I thought that was a great feature for a beginer player like me. Now I need another app to tell me how to do those complicated chords ...

Despite the complaint, this is a wonderful app.

Quote Originally Posted by PSG View Post
    ... yesterday I had viewed some of the video tutorials, and in one of them (iPad - Player), it shows the possibility to superimpose a piano keyboard where all the chords are displayed as they are played. It also shows the possibility to look at any chord and see how the different inversions look like on a keyboard ...
    You are seeing a video of what will be in the new iOS version to be released shortly. We are still developing and testing it. (It does not show what is being played, only different possibilities for the chords for learning.)

And now it's official, just saw that and downloaded the update yesterday. And thanks also for the MIDI output a lot of people had been asking for.