Thread: How do you export wav file to Garage Band on my computer?

Default How do you export wav file to Garage Band on my computer?

I have iReal b on my iPhone 4S and I know where the export feature is on iReal b and have exported a song, but have no idea where it was exported to. If anybody can enlighten me on this, I would greatly appreciate the help-- it's a main feature and I just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by charlespaul View Post
    ... but have no idea where it was exported to.
    iTunes has a way to add or find (!) documents into/in an app.
    Connect to iTunes using the USB cable, Select your device on the left, select the 'Apps' tab, scroll to the bottom of the page, select iReal b in the Apps list in the File sharing section, use the 'Save to' button (or drag and drop the file from the Documents list.)

Related:
    Saving as AAC gives an additional option of email (because of the smaller file size.)

"Open with app ..." opens the file in a related app or it may be able to be copied to the iOS Pasteboard for pasting into an app (not all apps will allow these import options.)

Thank you thank you thank you. . .

charlespaulharris

Quote Originally Posted by dflat View Post
    iTunes has a way to add or find (!) documents into/in an app.
    Connect to iTunes using the USB cable, Select your device on the left, select the 'Apps' tab, scroll to the bottom of the page, select iReal b in the Apps list in the File sharing section, use the 'Save to' button (or drag and drop the file from the Documents list.)

Related:
    Saving as AAC gives an additional option of email (because of the smaller file size.)

"Open with app ..." opens the file in a related app or it may be able to be copied to the iOS Pasteboard for pasting into an app (not all apps will allow these import options.)