Thread: My original exercise keeps crashing.

Default My original exercise keeps crashing.

I'm using Bluestacks 5. No problems until now. I made an exercise that is 12 systems long, each 4 bars repeating 3x. It seems like it fits all the IReal Pro requirements. When I push play it crashes. Any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by kptrpt View Post
    I'm using Bluestacks 5. No problems until now. I made an exercise that is 12 systems long, each 4 bars repeating 3x. It seems like it fits all the IReal Pro requirements. When I push play it crashes. Any help would be appreciated.
    Post your chart here in iRp format so we can open it in the editor.
    )BOB

Hi Bob, I don't know if this is the correct format. I copied the song in IReal format and pasted here. Let me if this works. Thanks!
    Minor 7 - 12 bars each - Exercise

Thanks for an “easy” one…
    Repeat brackets are always used in pairs. {: …… :}

Minor 7 - 12 bars each - Exercise

An easy way to make an exercise like that is to write it for only one chord/key.
    Then use the practice mode (graduation hat icon) to automatically step through the other keys as you like. REMEMBER TO TURN IT OFF WHEN DONE.
    https://technimo.helpshift.com/hc/en...ode/?p=android

)BOB

Well, duh lol. I've only taught music for almost 40 years. You would think I would know enough to put the repeat sign in front too. Thanks so much for your help Bob!

Happy to help.
    That's why we have to see the chart.

I also really like the adjustable auto-tempo increase feature in practice mode.
    When you are having trouble getting a strange lick into your fingers, loop the troublesome section and let iRp start slow and gradually increase the tempo.
    By the time it gets so fast you can no longer keep up, your fingers know the lick.
    Remember to turn practice mode off… (don’t ask me how I learned that!)

Please visit our Teachers Lounge and share your ideas.

https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...-and-iReal-pro

)BOB