I keep a practice log where I note what exercises and/or tunes I played on which instrument. I dislike interrupting my practice to open my log and make entries so I end up waiting until the end of the session (or forget to do it until later). That means I often forget exactly what I did :=(

It would be awesome if iRP had a small icon I could click to add an entry to a file that included the Time, Song Title, Tempo and Key of the whatever chart I just finished playing. If the click also brought up a small text window for a few remarks that would be sauce on the awesome.

I'm a software engineer. I appreciate the dangers of feature creep so I suggest keeping it really simple, e.g. just append (or maybe prepend) each entry to a CSV file. I'd be quite happy with that since I could then use a spreadsheet as a viewer with search and sort capabilities. Or maybe there's an open-source viewer component that could be incorporated into iRP.

Thanks for listening and for creating and maintaining this amazing practice tool!

Mike