Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Argentine Tango songs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Argentine Tango songs

I am a guitarist and chromatic harmonica player (48 hole/4 octave) looking for ANY tango sheets for iRealb. I have a good amount in PDF format but I'm not really good at creating Irealb sheets. If anyone A) has any tangos busted out I would LOVE to see them and would share my PDFS and B) if there are any other tango enthusiasts out there, I would be happy to send you the PDF scores if you would convert them to iRealb sheets. I have hundreds of them.

Love iRealb. It's great. Has really helped my harp playing tremendously. Just wish I could somehow convert or import PDFs into the software. THAT would be a dream come true.
    Thanks guys at iRealb for creating such a great product. and thanks in advance to anyone who can help me in my plight.

Jonise
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 11-29-2015 at 01:18 AM.

hi there..
    is there any chance that you have the chart for "kiss of fire"?

Hi Jonsie I live in argentina and have alot of tangos (any one in particular?) and also would be willing to help you convert your pdfs to ireal b files. Just send me a message! All the best!

Thanks for writing. I was having problems with computer. Any tnagos you have, of course the most popular ones but I can send you a list of what I have and maybe you can send me the Irealb links to download them I would be greatly appreciative.

Hi Ariansato,

I, too, would very much like some of your tangos - i am very fond of the genre!!

Could you perhaps upload some?
    Would be really helpful!

Hi,

Here is Fuimos by José Dames

Fuimos - José Dames

And a version with a few chords changes I made:

Fuimos (alt-) - José Dames

And from the same composer:

Nada - José Dames

MUchas Gracias!!!

Hi Ariansito-- if you are still out there here are some tangos I am looking for:
    Adios muchacho, Bahia Blanca,Campo Afera, Chiquilin De Bachin, Como Do Estranos, Derecho Viejo, Desde De Alma, El Viejo Vals, El Flete, El Choclo, El Dia Que Me Quieras, El LLoron, El Torito, Malena, Mi Buenos Aires Querido, Milonquita, Milona Sentimental, Poema, Por Una Cabeza, Palomita Blanco, Milonga Triste, Romance De Barrio, Sollozos, Silueta Porten`a, SUR, Tormenta, TormentO (By Charlo), Yo No Se' QueMe Han Hecho Tus Ojos, Caminito, Sombra Nada Mas, Vuelvo Al Sur, El Abrijito, Carnavalito, Hotel Victoria, Soledad (Canaro), Valsecito Criollo, Francia, Amores De Estudiantes, Cuesta Abajo, Esquinas Portenas, Sona Nada Mas, Sueno de Juentude, Vida Mia, No Vuelvas Maria, Ella es Asi, Candombe, Corazon De Oro, NAda, Indiferencia, Tus Labios me Diran, Paloma, Belgica.

I would like to know how to transfer pdf to ireal files? Muchas gracias senderoaa@ yahoo.com