Thread: New Django Reinhardt songbook (fully transcribed)

Default New Django Reinhardt songbook (fully transcribed)

Hi !

I'm happy to announce that I plan to publish a new irealpro songbook of Django tunes. "That already exists" you may say ��
    That's true, but many of the tunes available on irealpro contains wrong chords (I mean chords that where never played in any recording of Django) which makes me think the publishers of these charts didn't transcribe the tunes.
    As this is what I do daily for my backing tracks on YouTube (channel Guitare improvisation) I thought it could be a good idea to share these charts transcriptions.

A kind user of this forum suggested my to create my own list of songs, so here I start!
    I have just a few of them for now but I will publish many ones in the days to come.

Update: main playlist posted here: https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...d-(-200-songs)

Django Reinhardt tunes (transcribed by Martin Gioani) (6)

1. Artillerie Lourde - Django Reinhardt
    2. Mélodie Au Crépuscule (Love's Melody) - Django Reinhardt
    3. Troublant Boléro - Django Reinhardt
    4. Out Of Nowhere (Django version) - Johnny Green
    5. I Love You (Django version) - Harry Archer
    6. Nuages (oct. 1940) - Django Reinhardt

About posting your Django playlist.
    We welcome an iRp playlist associated with your product that we can link to on the internet.
    That's good for us and good for you.

Please add an identifier code to each included song title so we can easily tell your charts from the rest.
    I suggest GI (for Guitare Improvisation).
    Be sure Composer info is correct on each chart.
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...er-information

Post your playlist in its own thread here in the jazz Forum with a detailed description of your book/program and a link to where it can be obtained. By posting in its own thread instead of the Gypsy Jazz thread, you will be able to add to it as well as have organized and accessible discussion. I can add a reference link to it in the Gypsy Jazz thread.

Best when your playlist is in alphabetical order.

Your chart #1 and #3 do not play correctly in iRp.
    Review this and correct your charts
    Bar Repeat Signs, Slash, N-C- - Example - Example

)BOB