Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iRig BlueTurn ?

Default iRig BlueTurn ?

According to IK Multimedia their BlueTurn pedal is compatible with iReal Pro ?

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/product...dex.php?p=apps

I've tried all three modes without any luck so far ...
    And iReal only mentions AirTurn pedals in the menus ...

Am I fighting a losing battle or is there a way to get them to cooperate ?

The BlueTurn pedal works in other apps ! Sends Up/Down, PgUp/PgDown e.t.c.

I'd like to be able to flip through songs in playlists with it ...

See if this info helps

https://technimo.helpshift.com/hc/en...airturn/?p=ios

https://technimo.helpshift.com/hc/en...ith-ped/?p=ios

1. Airturn must be enabled in iRp settings. Remember to turn back OFF when not using.
    2. Since Bluetooth is used, devices MUST be “paired”. (And “paired” again whenever you change modes)

I have no experience with iRig....

FYI
    the airturn functions also will work with the up/down/left/right cursor-control keys on my Bluetooth keyboard...

Good Luck, let us know what you learn.
    )BOB

Hello, sorry for the problem. There might be a problem with the current version of iReal Pro, we will investigate this as soon as we can.
    Could you please confirm which version of iReal Pro you have? (in iReal Pro>Settings) Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by dflat View Post
    Hello, sorry for the problem. There might be a problem with the current version of iReal Pro, we will investigate this as soon as we can.
    Could you please confirm which version of iReal Pro you have? (in iReal Pro>Settings) Thank you
    Hi !
    I'm running iReal Pro 2021.12 (4). Airturn UI version 4.5.4.
    My iPad is an older iPad Pro 10.5" running the latest iPadOS 15.3.1.

Thank you Johan, you contacted us about this directly to us at Support. We replied to you there, but unfortunately you spelt your email address incorrectly, so you would not have received our reply. If you contact us again there, please check the spelling of your email address and we can copy/paste the reply to you directly if you wish.

We may have determined what is wrong with the current version of iReal Pro (a bug sorry) but will be running some checks as soon as we can. Unfortunately we do not have a BlueTurn pedal to test with, but if what I think is the problem, we will not need one to confirm the fix.
    Thank you for your information, it will help us with the checking.

Thank you Johan, you contacted us about this directly to us at Support. We replied to you there, but unfortunately you spelt your email address incorrectly, so you would not have received our reply. If you contact us again there, please check the spelling of your email address and we can copy/paste the reply to you directly if you wish.

We may have determined what is wrong with the current version of iReal Pro (a bug sorry) but will be running some checks as soon as we can. Unfortunately we do not have a BlueTurn pedal to test with, but if what I think is the problem, we will not need one to confirm the fix.
    Thank you for your information, it will help us with the checking.
    Excellent ! Thank You for the quick replies !
    Good luck with the 'bughunting and fixing' ! ;-)

I had been using iRig Blue Turn with iRealPro since 2016 then after a iRP update in late 2021 it stopped working. Hopefully a solution is found. I had been using a iPad Air 2. Now I'm using a 9th Gen iPad with iOS 15. I have thousands of charts in iRP had to switch to forScore some situations especially multi page charts.

Quote Originally Posted by IrealCB View Post
    I had been using iRig Blue Turn with iRealPro since 2016 then after a iRP update in late 2021 it stopped working. Hopefully a solution is found. I had been using a iPad Air 2. Now I'm using a 9th Gen iPad with iOS 15. I have thousands of charts in iRP had to switch to forScore some situations especially multi page charts.
    Have you updated to iReal Pro v2022.2? Does BlueTurn now work? (Sorry we do not have a BlueTurn for testing). Also try each mode it has.

Have you updated to iReal Pro v2022.2? Does BlueTurn now work? (Sorry we do not have a BlueTurn for testing). Also try each mode it has.
    Ok I got it working. You have to turn off Air Turn Support in iRP general settings. I tried iRP and Blue Turn on my iPhone 12 Pro Max and and it worked and I saw that Air Turn support was turned off. Went back to my iPad turned off Air Turn support in iRP boom it’s working.

Quote Originally Posted by IrealCB View Post
    Ok I got it working. You have to turn off Air Turn Support in iRP general settings. I tried iRP and Blue Turn on my iPhone 12 Pro Max and and it worked and I saw that Air Turn support was turned off. Went back to my iPad turned off Air Turn support in iRP boom it’s working.
    Well I'll be .... Thanks for the tip !

Turned off Airturn and set the BlueTurn to mode 3 (Left/right arrow) and now I can browse through playlists !