Thread: Discussion about the NEW Jazz 1410 playlist

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Discussion about the NEW Jazz 1400 playlist

Nice . I have upgraded a number of songs but they’re all in my android version , they unfortunately don’t carry over into the iOS version . I simply wait until I’m working on a particular number and boringly adjust the changes if needed . Thank you for your effort .

Quote Originally Posted by jazzpeck View Post
    Nice . I have upgraded a number of songs but they’re all in my android version , they unfortunately don’t carry over into the iOS version . I simply wait until I’m working on a particular number and boringly adjust the changes if needed . Thank you for your effort .
    Something in this thread may be helpful
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...id-with-iCloud

)BOB

Hello Massimo

I have received your mail, and tried to import all new lists using Chrome link (irealb://). It worked for most of them, but not with "Jazz 1400" and "Pop 400". I thing the URL length is too big (1.2 MB for "Jazz 1400" and 264 KB for "Pop 400". Is there another way to import ?

Quote Originally Posted by pierre58 View Post
    Hello Massimo

I have received your mail, and tried to import all new lists using Chrome link (irealb://). It worked for most of them, but not with "Jazz 1400" and "Pop 400". I thing the URL length is too big (1.2 MB for "Jazz 1400" and 264 KB for "Pop 400". Is there another way to import ?
    Older android devices could only import playlists as large as ~300 songs.
    Please contact support@irealpro.com with your device information.
    )BOB