Thread: keep playback exactly the same

Default keep playback exactly the same

Hi,

I just started using this app and it's amazing — thanks for creating it.

I don't know if the thing I'm looking for already exists, so this post is either a feature request or a support request:

I'm learning to play acoustic bass, listening to Bossa 1 exercise, focusing on the bass part. When I'm listening to / trying to learn a specific part of the bass line, the bass line for any given phrase changes every time it plays, even if I choose only 1 repeat (i.e., no repeats).

I would like to have the choice to keep the phrase melody exactly the same every time it plays, so I can work on mimicking it exactly as it is played in the app. Then I can get creative ;)

If this is actually already a feature, it would be awesome if someone could tell me how to do it.

Thanks!
    Laura S.

Hi Laura

The variations in the player track are actually a feature to make practice more like playing with live musicians.

I agree iRp styles offer many tasty bass-lines.

You can export the midi info to an external player (like Garage Band) and it will play exactly the same over and over.
    You could even loop a particular lick and slow it down to figure it out.
    https://www.irealpro.com/blog/export...i-and-musicxml

Another way to isolate a particular bass-line is to adjust the instruments in the mixer so the bass is emphasized and use an audio (or video) recorder (perhaps your phone) to record the lick you want to learn.
    https://technimo.helpshift.com/hc/en...trument/?p=ios

This chart can provide hours of fun. Loop one line at a time and transpose when you feel like it.

Standard Jazz Turnarounds - Examples

It's a process!
    Have fun!
    )BOB

Ok got it. I must say, the app is really amazing and a joy to use