Thread: MacOS X UI

Default MacOS X UI

I understand that platform differences are to blame for the difference in UIs between iOS and MacOS but I'm confused about a couple things.

When I open the Library on my iPad I can search on ii-V-I and immediately find numerous changes to practice. What I want to do is the same thing on my iMac so that I can play the chords on my stereo while I play along. Unfortunately, the search feature on MacOS is virtually impossible to use. The font displays in white and the background of the search bar is white, so it's unreadable. Even when I get ii-V-1 typed in, the search return is empty.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help!

-tj in the Cruz Mtns
    "Don't play what's there, play what's not there." Miles Dewey Davis III
    Yamaha Custom Eric Miyashiro model
    Adams F2 Flugelhorn
    1982 L.A. Benge MLP #39517-purchased new for my 16th birthday
    1956 Martin Committee Deluxe Large Bore
    1953 Olds Recording #124152
    DEG Dynasty 2v G Bugel nickel plate (SCV 50th Anniversary Alumni Corps Ax)
    Conn Director-my very first trumpet from 3rd grade

Hello,
    please contact us directly, iReal Pro Help menu>Help and Support (Contact us link at the bottom of the page) about the text color (please reboot as a first step).

You might not have the same songs including the II-V-I song in the Mac version. Can you see it listing in the song library?
    You might like to use iCloud sync between the two, so you have the same songs in both or do you have it turned on in iReal Pro on both devices?
    https://technimo.helpshift.com/hc/en...s-icloud-sync/

Thank you