Thread: New free update 2021.8 - new and improved editor

Hey there, overall, I liked the new keyboard of the update, it was much needed, I was using a custom keyboard on my android table to be able to input some characters like -,#,∅ and others, more easily, but it was a bit of a hassle to use.

They now are all present, well almost all. I tried writing "Am" followed by "W/G" and I couldn't find a way to write a W in that box. I do use the W quite often and wouldn't want to have to copy-paste it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by LauDoBandolim View Post
    Hey there, overall, I liked the new keyboard of the update, it was much needed, I was using a custom keyboard on my android table to be able to input some characters like -,#,∅ and others, more easily, but it was a bit of a hassle to use.

They now are all present, well almost all. I tried writing "Am" followed by "W/G" and I couldn't find a way to write a W in that box. I do use the W quite often and wouldn't want to have to copy-paste it all the time.
    That feature is still there. It's now located in the “bar-repeat” button menu. That's the key next to the time-sig key.
    Select the blue-oval.
    )BOB