Thread: Bluetooth airplay?

Default Bluetooth airplay?

I have a gig tomorrow where I am using my irealb to play from. The unfortunate thing is that the point where I plug into the house speakers is about 30 feet away. I am considering buying the belkin Bluetooth receiver, so I don't have to run a 50 foot headphone cable through a retail store.

Before i purchase this device, I want to know if this app supports Bluetooth playing. I know that I can just export all the files to iTunes and play from there, but I am hoping to have a little more on the fly control. Thanks.

It currently does not work with bluetooth audio.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I've been using the app via Bluetooth for over a year. Not to play the rendered audio, but playing the tracks works perfectly, enough so that it was six months before it occurred to me to pre-render the tracks, as I play most of my tracks from iTunes via the Big Button app.

I have had occasional dropouts with the Belkin device, but quite infrequent, and mostly due to momentary power interruption (the Belkin power supply cable is cheap and inflexible, so stage vibration can be enough to cause a dropout, just set it on something soft if it's an issue.)