Hi, I just recently purchased and began checking iRealPro out, after hearing cats rave about it for years. I began by downloading some of the songlists, like the Jazz one, and then searching for specific songs. I don't know if I'm missing something, but I haven't run across "thousands of great backing tracks". In fact, some of the tunes I've downloaded will play, and the chords and groove cause me to not even recognize the tune, ones I've known and played many times.
Another question I have is about the styles offered. On the App Store preview page, it shows the Pop, Latin, & Jazz styles as costing nothing, and the only one you can buy are the Blues styles, which strikes me as a bit odd. Why wouldn't something as basic as Blues grooves not be standard? Although that may be why some of the tunes I've downloaded, in particular Jazz/Blues tunes sound so foreign. But is this accurate, only the Blues styles cost, and the others don't. If not, where would I find them?

Finally, a technical question. I also went out and bought a new iPad, again, after hearing everyone rave about it. And when I finally figured out how to load my tunes onto it, so I could use it on a couple gigs I had coming up, I first had to get an adapter to be able to go from USB3 to a quarter inch, to get into my mixer. Was surprised, but not really, that Apple canned the mini-stereo plug, making us buy even more adaptors.
Well, once I ran out and got that, I assumed I was set. However, that night on my gig, when I went to play some tunes, they blasted so loudly they almost blew out my sound system!! Apparently the "Sound Control" preference, which is supposed to normalize all the music, just so no song would be blasting, or too low, isn't very reliable. This really concerned me, as that feature has worked just fine on my two ancient iPods, that I'd been using to play tracks. It also has worked fine when I was using mini-discs, yet this state-of-the-art thousand dollar iPad Pro can't get it to work properly?

I also experienced some stressful moments when my pressing the Pause button had no affect, and I sometimes had to push it several times, before it would finally stop! That sure makes it hard to subtly stop or start songs, and especially points out one more major flaw of this device. Why, especially since so many musicians are using these on gigs, can we not set it to just stop after a song is played, instead of automatically moving on the next one? It can shuffle, and it can play consecutively, but it can't just stop, really? My ancient mini-disc deck can do that, why not Apple's newest and greatest? Someone at the Apple Store suggested I tell all the musicians I know, to send them feedback, demanding that very simple feature be part of the next update.... I mean, this never occurred to them, we all have to petition them to do something so intuitive?

Well, if anyone can help me out with some answers to my questions, I'd greatly appreciate it... thanks.