Thread: How to write chords with inversions?

Default How to write chords with inversions?

Hello.I am a nieuw user of i Real b.I have a Samsung Galaxy Android.Trying to edit a tune, I could not to find the way to write chords with inversions, like Ab/C
    Can someone help me?
    Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hernancho1956 View Post
    ...I could not to find the way to write chords with inversions, like Ab/C
    Once you enter the chord, tap after it so the android keyboard comes up. You can enter the slash from there, then add the bass note.

dflat:
    I have tried in the way you suggest but the chords with inversions were not saved.I found the slash sign ( / ) up to the letter N.Is that correct? By the way, I apologize for my bad
    English; I am Spanish-speaker.

I have tried in the way you suggest but the chords with inversions were not saved.
    After you put in the slash, did you put in the bass note .../E ...for instanc? Then when you press Enter it should enter into the beat

I found the slash sign ( / ) up to the letter N.Is that correct?
    the slash sign will probably be in different places depending on your keyboard you use. It might be able to be input from the numbers part of the keyboard, a long press on a specific letter, or try changing Android keyboards to test slash input so you know it works ok. It is a forward slash not backslash but you would know this