With Windows 11 around the corner, which has the most interesting feature of being able to run Android Apps, I wonder if Windows Users will finally get the opportunity to utilize iReal pro on their convertibles to the same extent as it is possible on Android devices.

Let's face it: BlueStacks and other Android players for Windows have a number of critical issues, that make them rather useless, if you ask me:

1. They usually do not support multitouch.
  2. They are developed mainly for games, which massively diminishes their useability for productive apps.
  3. They are usually based off a virtual machine, which uses up a set amount of system ressources, blocking them even when idle and being limited to them when in use.

As Windows 11 will link the Microsoft Store to the Amazon App Store to access and install Android apps, and iReal having withdrawn from Amazon recently, I want to ask: Are there any thoughts about returning to Amazon to finally create a useable iReal pro experience on Windows convertibles/detachables like the Surface Pro?