Thread: Latin, Brazilian songs willing to provide

Default Latin, Brazilian songs willing to provide

A time for Love
    Hi has anyone got this song ? Lovely song from The Dolphin album by Getz, although I like to think I can play it better !! Probably not. Any directions appreciated.

By the way if anyone wants any CD Facimiles of any Latin or Brazilian Music I have a lot to share. Meaning like Gal Costa and Caetono Veloso from 45 years ago. (I'm not that old just collect), has anyone heard of Miltinho, Oscar Castro Neves, Lalo Shiffrin, Lisa Ono all doing bossa nova stuff, plus unknown. Just contact me with artist or song and I will provide.

can the administrator put this in Braz and Latin please

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystianne View Post
    A time for Love
    Hi has anyone got this song ? Lovely song from The Dolphin album by Getz, although I like to think I can play it better !! Probably not. Any directions appreciated.
    it is in the 1200 jazz standards playlist:
    http://irealb.com/forums/showthread....1200-standards

By the way if anyone wants any CD Facimiles of any Latin or Brazilian Music I have a lot to share. Meaning like Gal Costa and Caetono Veloso from 45 years ago. (I'm not that old just collect), has anyone heard of Miltinho, Oscar Castro Neves, Lalo Shiffrin, Lisa Ono all doing bossa nova stuff, plus unknown. Just contact me with artist or song and I will provide.
    Thanks Chrystianne, if you have input any of them already and we do not have them, post them here in Brazilian/Latin forum for others.
    We have some playlists already but we could always add a few more, those composers are some of the best!

Default CDs

Hi dflat

I don't have the playlists as I usually work them out by ear but what I am offering is an extensive brazilian and latin CD collection I am willing to share with anyone who is interested.

Anyone please just ask.

chrystianne

... but what I am offering is an extensive brazilian and latin CD collection I am willing to share with anyone who is interested...
    Thanks it is clear what you mean now, although if you work them out by ear, they still would be useful for some of us if they are not already here. There are always different changes from different artist's recordings that can be inspiring.

Unfortunately we do not allow any commercial audio track uploads here (copyright) even if they are MP3s. But contact each other privately outside our forums. Thanks