Thread: Restore iReal backup

Default Restore iReal backup

In old tablet, uploaded to Google Drive, how do I get it to my new tablet. Both tablets are Android.

Default How do you open a backup iReal himl file on an Android tableyt?

Quote Originally Posted by spencerdoidge View Post
    In old tablet, uploaded to Google Drive, how do I get it to my new tablet. Both tablets are Android.
    On my desktop I just opened the file. But I don't see anything for Open... on my tablet.

Hi Spencer!
    If you haven’t already, ensure your new tablet has the latest iRp update. (A new one was recently released)

Is Drive installed on your new tablet?
    Its icon is a green, yellow and blue ribbon folded into a triangle. There's a white triangle in the middle.
    When you open google drive (on the new tablet), scroll the file list. Can you find the BACKUP file you seek?
    Select it. What happens? It may be a large file (that’s a relative term) and take some time to load.

Are you given an opportunity to "open in iReal pro"?
    I've heard some folks use a file manager app to move files from downloads to apps.

Which tablet did you get? A BIG one?

)BOB

Quote Originally Posted by spencerdoidge View Post
    On my desktop I just opened the file. But I don't see anything for Open... on my tablet.

Desktop? On your tablet?
    Are you using a PC?
    )BOB

Hi Bob. Nice to hear from you. I got a 10" Samsung. You can spread the image till the ink hits the edge, so that helps readability.
    My bigger tablet had viewing angle issues and faint image. This one looks better.

Whilst musing on these things I got it. On Drive, whilst viewing my file, I hit the 3-dot menu top right and spied "Open with...". iReal was on the list, so deed done.

Excellent!
    )BOB

Default Problem...

I am also facing restore problem...hope someone can help here.

Just installed iReal on Bluestacks on my Windows 10 machine.

Backup from Android iRealPro to a html file. I can see the file containing Backup 1 of 6, 2 of 6 etc, plus the Playlists, but cannot find a way to import into iReal in Bluestacks.

Default Solved!

Quick update - I installed OneDrive in Bluestacks and all gets imported.

Sorry just too eager to test out iReal Pro on Windows and so new to Bluestack...