Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Travellers United - Oskar Christian

Default Travellers United (viaggiare insieme) Oskar Christian

Travellers United
    Guitar, flamenco fusion - latin jazz
    Guitar technics gitano mariachi style after that was new Orleans swing (mambo swing)
    Irealpro created, composed and played by Oskar Christian

Default Travellers United by Oskar Christian

Travellers United
    Guitar, flamenco fusion - latin jazz
    Guitar technics gitano mariachi style after that was new Orleans swing (mambo swing)
    Irealpro created, composed and played by Oskar Christian
    Travellers United - Oskar Christian
    YouTube
    https://youtu.be/pun1PDIX-10

Really Oskar.
    I just moved 11 posts misposted all over the forums to your single existing song thread.

Be sure to review the guidelines for posting charts before posting again.
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...-and-playlists

Thanks for adding your YouTube
    )BOB

hi administers. i see you dont like new compositions songs etc, no problem i will not use anymore the name of irealpro in public where ever i play and post anything - sincerly oskar greetings

ok ok, do as you feel, its your program which does not work proper seems a virus after the half of it,
    i thought you like composers. but the composings i did anyhow just with my acustic instruments . i did this to make a favor to the comunity, irealpro musicians. and the world, peace, paz to everyone

The iReal pro forums welcomes original compositions.

Please remember to include an audio track link or YouTube. Otherwise, your chart is just random chords.

Also, read and follow our posting guidelines. Random posts everywhere just make using the forums more difficult for all users.

Thanks for sharing your chart

)BOB

https://youtu.be/pun1PDIX-10
    hello bob i sent several links from youtube,
    here again greetings
    Last edited by oskarchristian; 04-08-2021 at 09:25 PM. Reason: missing youtube link

Default Composer share the song on irealpro to the comunity

Hi everyone trying to share this composition since a long while to the comunity irealpro, seems still some things the administration wanna have from creators, which is not completely clear yet, anybody making sense of it and help, Thanx for your open ear.
    To the song called "Travellers United" o.c.
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 04-11-2021 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Moved to existing song thread

Default Travellers United by Oskar Christian

Composed, arranged, produced after guitar , requinto harmony solo parts with irealpro for the comunity by Oskar Christian
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 04-11-2021 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Moved to existing song thread