Thread: Problem transferring from iphone to android phone

Default Problem transferring from iphone to android phone

Greetings,

My friend has an iReal B on the iPhone and has sent me some songs by emailing them to my Gmail account. I have iReal B on my Android phone and have received these emails. However, I cannot seem to import the songs into iReal B. I've tried opening the emails in both the Gmail app and Mail app on my phone and I cannot seem to "click" on the song title. I have the HTC Incredible, which is shown as a supported device on the forums.

Do I need to use a different email app on my Android phone to successfully import the songs? Is such a transfer even possible?

thank you,
    Mike

It should work. Try sending from a different email address perhaps and try different mail apps in Android to open it.

I've tried the Gmail as well as the HTC mail apps and there are a lot of email apps available on the market. Is there a specific feature I should look for? Are there other Android users that have had success with specific email apps?

thanks!

Just an FYI - I tried the "K-9" mail app and it seems to be the answer! So if there are any other Android users out there that are having problems with this, then try K-9.

Cheers,
    Mike

of course you can use the Forum's Sandbox. Your friend can upload the playlist there and you can download it. We delete posts from there. Once completed though, your friend could Edit the post, select all, delete, and leave a message to say the post can be deleted (then we know we can delete it.)