September song 3 - Kurt Weil

South side of the soul - John Wright

Ligia (Gal Costa) - Antonio-Carlos Jobim

Vincenzo, date d’envoi : Aujourd’hui, à 21:50
    Averti Tra Le Mie Braccia - Chitarrista Ad Orecchio

Averti Tra Le Braccia (Simona Trentacoste) - Luigi Tenco

DUMB PEOPLE - Jackson Mathod
    Last edited by bejazz; Today at 04:33 AM. Reason: adding song

Always remember to include correct composer information on charts posted in the forums.
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...er-information

Until You Come Back to Me (That's What I'm Gonna Do) performed by Aretha Franklin
    was composed by Morris Broadnax-Clarence Paul-Stevie Wonder

Please use correct iRp chart-info format:
    You may include the version/performer as part of the chart title.
    __ title ___ (version) ___ - _ composer(s) ______

Helpful info:
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...andbox-Threads

Thanks for sharing your charts
    )BOB

Until You Come Back To Me (Aretha Francklin 73) - Stevie Wonder-Morris Broadnax-Clarence Pau

The Second Time Around (Rickie Lee Jones) - Jimmy Van Heusen-Sammy Cahn

I try my best but what surprise me, is that i dont find any chart in ireal pro that is written this way ...

more questions
    - where to write more info like different coda or intro ; in the version between the parenthesis like (Rickie Lee jones different intro than original )

- I plan to share songs in ireal pro, i would just use sandbox to share charts with my group musicians so
    where to post some youtube link for the version that i transcribe and want to share as a song in ireal pro

Anyway thanks a lot for your help, Ireal pro really a great app and id be glad to share my transcription and make grow this app thanks!!
    Bejazz
    Last edited by bejazz; 03-07-2021 at 04:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bejazz View Post

- where to write more info like different coda or intro ; in the version between the parenthesis like (Rickie Lee jones different intro than original )
    https://www.irealpro.com/blog/how-to...ntro-to-a-song

https://www.irealpro.com/blog/how-th...s-in-ireal-pro

- I plan to share songs in ireal pro, i would just use sandbox to share charts with my group musicians so
    where to post some youtube link for the version that i transcribe and want to share as a song in ireal pro
    Include the youtube link in the same post as YouTube chart.

If you wish to submit new charts to be included in the forums database, they should be posted in the main forums because posts in the Sandbox may be purged from time to time.

Looking forward to your charts
    )BOB

Sorry must have been unclear
    Was not asking how to add them in the irealpro chart, but in the info part, as you ask for in your recommandation .

Thanks a lot
    Last edited by bejazz; 03-06-2021 at 09:11 PM.

Sorry, your question is not clear to me.
    Are you asking about adding info to a chart
    Or where to post in the Forums?
    )BOB

In the info page in the editor the song title (and if desired the version or other identifier*) in the title field.
    Composer names (separated by a dash) in the composer field.

*other identifiers include the band's or singer's initials that I wrote the chart for, the initials of the source book (dfb = Django Fake Book. RB3 = Real Book 3 etc.) that makes multiple charts with the same title easier to identify in your library than titles with numbers added.

guidelines for posting charts:
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...-and-playlists

In the guidelines for sharing songs we can read
    Multiple versions of songs would be less of an issue if when posting a re-harm or alternate version, members would include some source information or description:
    "here's my own version using different changes” or "as performed by <artist name>" or "from Vanilia Book 3” etc.

When possible include a brief descriptive label in the chart's song title too. That helps members identify different versions in their libraries.

When a new user searches for a title and is presented with several choices, the additional info is helpful.

Does it mean that in the title of the song we should add "different coda" or "alternate change" "different intro" ... and how to write it in the title between the parenthesis like , for example (Rickie Lee jones different intro than original )
    Hope i am more clear ... english not my native language sorry

PS sharing chords change does not get problem of copyright for nowadays songs ? same sharing link from youtube that may not respecting copyright neither ??

PS2 is there a way to copy song from sandbox to the main forum , copying it with CtrlC CtrlV in windows does not work

PS3 it could be a good idea for posting some simple video of how to do it in the "guidelines for sharing songs" , a simple example much more clear than a long discussion about it.

Thanks for your help !!
    Last edited by bejazz; 03-07-2021 at 04:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bejazz View Post

... in the title of the song we should add "different coda" or "alternate change" "different intro" ... and how to write it in the title between the parenthesis like , for example (Rickie Lee jones different intro than original )
    If your title is identical to a title in your library a number is automatically added. It's easier to tell different versions apart if the identifier is a little more descriptive. (Generally, shorter is better) Alternate changes? I'd say Reharm.
    In your case, (Rickie Lee Jones) is probably enough. If you added an intro or coda to an existing chart you might add that to the title to make the chart easier for you to find.

PS sharing chords change does not get problem of copyright for nowadays songs ? same sharing link from youtube that may not respecting copyright neither ??
    Chord progressions (no melodies or lyrics) are not copyrighted.
    Links to material hosted elsewhere do not infringe copyright.

PS2 is there a way to copy song from sandbox to the main forum , copying it with CtrlC CtrlV in windows does not work
    Make a new post of the song chart directly from your library

PS3 it could be a good idea for posting some simple video of how to do it in the "guidelines for sharing songs" , a simple example much more clear than a long discussion about it.
    Thanks for your suggestion
    https://technimo.helpshift.com/a/ire...l=en&p=android

Did you see this "long discussion"?
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...2934#post32934

Be sure to explore everything that is behind the question-mark (?)in a circle on most any app page.

)BOB

Thanks so much Bob for your help !!!!!!!!!
    you are the man !!!!!!!!! wow such clarity and speedness, impressive to be honest
    never see such efficience in a forum about a software
    i give you a hourra and a gold medal !!