Thread: Exporting iReal Format files using BlueStacks

Default Exporting iReal Format files using BlueStacks

Hello and thanks in advance for any help.

I'm using iRealPro in BlueStacks. I don't have a problem exporting PDF charts to Windows 10, but when I try to export iRealPro format charts, it doesn't allow me to save the file in the Media Manager folder. Instead, it directs me to a File Sharing. And that doesn't seem to work right either.

Any thoughts on what might be the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by MrTritone View Post
    Any thoughts on what might be the problem?

Let me preface this by saying that I’ve never used Bluestacks and I don’t own a windows box.

iReal pro only works in Android, iOS and Mac.

As I understand it, Bluestacks and other emulators are a workaround that may permit iRp to operate in an android-like environment on a windows box.

Everything iRp must be done inside that android-like environment.

iRp included midi, pdf and .jpg/screenshot exports so the information in iRp charts can be shared with non-iRp users and devices.

I believe windows will not recognize iRp files. That’s the way it is.

Save your iRp charts in the iRp app (in Bluestacks)
    To email an iRp chart or playlist, you need to use an email client within Bluestacks or webmail in a browser within Bluestacks (not your windows internet explorer) You can also post charts in the Forums' sandbox directly from the app for transfer.
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...andbox-Threads

I hope this is helpful
    )BOB

If you only have the Sharing option, you probably have not set up anything else. If you set up Drive, or email within Bluestacks then you should see them in the Share window. (You could set up Drive in both environments, PC and Bluestacks so you can transfer files, (useful if you have other Android devices and need to move files from one to another.))

Some of our users have suggested Solid Explorer or FX file manager, both of which then show in the Share window. This allows you to save to the "SD card" (internal) storage in Bluestacks.
    Presumably then you would use Media Manager, Explore to find the folder you saved them to, or those files directly, then transfer them out to PC.
    Let us know if you have any success.

Problem solved! Downloading Google Drive from within BlueStacks worked. Now I can share the iRB file. Thanks pdxdjazz and dflat.
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 03-15-2021 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Added emphasis

Happy you met with success!
    )BOB

Default comment exporter une partition depuis ireal pro sur un pc (chargé dans blustack 5)

j'ai ireal sur ipad pro et sur pc et j'ai besoin d'exporter mes partition créées sour ireal (pc) vers ipad pro
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 11-07-2023 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread

Google: how to export a partition from ireal pro on a pc (loaded in blustack 5)
    I have ireal on ipad pro and on pc and I need to export my partitions created on ireal (pc) to ipad pro
    You could install and use Google Drive.

Or install an email app/client in Bluestacks. Use that to email your charts to yourself. Open on your iPad.

Or you could post (from Bluestacks) to a thread in the sandbox. Import to your iPad from there.

)BOB