Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: License error on Android

Is your tablet connected to the internet for the first 24hours of use of iReal b after purchase?

I too had the "Licensing Error" issue on my Motorola Bravo.
    In order to save battery, I keep data and sync OFF most of the time.
    The issue persisted even when wifi was connected.
    I discovered that it cleared after I enabled BACKGROUND DATA.
    I plan to keep Background Data turned off most of the time (to save data and battery) and enable it only when necessary to clear Licensing issues and to use maps etc.
    Hope that helps,
    )BOB

I just got started with a SVP tablet, and keep getting the same error message about license not valid.

Quote Originally Posted by gracenote View Post
    I just got started with a SVP tablet, and keep getting the same error message about license not valid.
    There is a license check within a day of purchase (requiring internet access.) Connect to internet and launch iReal b. This check should only occur once. Internet access for iReal b is used for accessing our forum for importing songs, but otherwise is not necessary for its operation.

Default Cannot Use This App. Licensing Error Constantly Pops Up

Last evening I installed iRealb and then 1300 tunes. I was getting occasional licensing errors. This morning, I am getting a constant Licensing Error message.
    It says, it total:

Could not verify the license
    Suggestions:
    -Check your internet connection
    -Check the status of your order
    -Restart device
    -Delete and reinstall the app

And the option of either Exit or Retry,

So, what can I do here? I certainly do not want to run this always on WiFi, that does not solve the problem. The problem still exists in WiFi mode, anyway. My order appears completed. I already restarted the device this morning, and it is worse.

How would I delete and reinstall this? That appears my last option.

So disappointing. This is a SVT 9" tablet that I bought to replace my itouch in order to more easily read the screen.

I'm not sure if it matters, but on my android phone there is a setting "Background Data" which, I think, needed to be ON for the license check.
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 02-21-2018 at 11:45 PM.

FYI. it has been working fine this evening. I also contacted support. Apparently, it had to run with wi fi a couple of times before things settled in and the Licensing Error disappeared for good.

Default HELP! Licensing Error!

I recently did a factory reset on my phone, and restored all my data (I have a galaxy note 8). When I opened up iReal Pro, I was met with a pop-up that says:

Licensing Error

Could not verify the license.
    Suggestion:
    -Check your internet connection.
    -Restart device.
    -Delete and reinstall the app.

I have tried restarting and connecting to wifi, and I'm not sure what checking the status of my order is. I really don't want to delete and reinstall the app.

Can someone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by DrBre View Post
    I recently did a factory reset on my phone, and restored all my data (I have a galaxy note 8). When I opened up iReal Pro, I was met with a pop-up that says:

Licensing Error

Could not verify the license.
    Suggestion:
    -Check your internet connection.
    -Restart device.
    -Delete and reinstall the app.

I have tried restarting and connecting to wifi, and I'm not sure what checking the status of my order is. I really don't want to delete and reinstall the app.

Can someone help me?
    Contact us directly if you still have this issue.

Default Licensing error while opening iReal B

I've been getting the following error while trying to open iReal b(v1.1.5) on my Samsung Galaxy TAB 10.1, since yesterday. It's the first time since I installed this (which was quite a few yrs back) that I got this error from yesterday.

Licensing Error
    -Restart device.
    -Delete and reinstall the app

My net connection is active, I also tried restarting my TAB but the same issue. My Android version on the TAB is v3.1.

Please help.
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 05-29-2019 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Moved to existing thread