Thread: Progressive musical Studies for the Chromatic Harmonica - Gianluca Littera

Default Progressive musical Studies for the Chromatic Harmonica - Gianluca Littera

Backline music for the exercices on this book

70 esercizi e studi musicali progressivi per Harmonica Cromatica: dal livello Base a Intermedio avanzato

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08QWLGJ2G...s=books&sr=1-2

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X6PPe7...ature=youtu.be

In questi anni durante i quali ho avuto modo di insegnare Harmonica Cromatica presso il Conservatorio Statale Santa Cecilia di Roma, una delle maggiori difficoltà da me riscontrate è stata quella di non poter disporre di una raccolta di Studi ed Esercizi musicali progressivi, concepiti espressamente per l'Harmonica a supporto del mio lavoro di insegnante al fine di rendere il percorso di studi più ordinato e definito. “70 esercizi e studi musicali progressivi per Harmonica Cromatica” permette, anche a chi approccia lo strumento, di affrontare le varie tecniche strumentali in modo graduale, un percorso che, se realizzato correttamente, consentirà di raggiungere un'ottima padronanza dello strumento in modo divertente, potendo disporre di basi audio di accompagnamento di molti degli esercizi e studi presenti nel testo. Le basi sono scaricabili gratuitamente, utilizzando la celebre applicazione Ireal Pro. Il testo comprende una raccolta di scale ed arpeggi: Maggiore /Maggiore settima e Minore naturale in tutte le tonalità con indicazioni specifiche per la loro esecuzione e relative posizioni che consentono e favoriscono la massima fluidità e velocità. Per chi volesse approfondire la parte didattica e di manutenzione dello strumento rimando al mio “Trattato Teorico Pratico di Harmonica Cromatica”.Mi auguro che tale Testo possa incontrare l'interesse degli insegnanti di Harmonica e che possano avvalersi di questi Esercizi e Studi musicali in aiuto e supporto al loro lavoro.Segui il link per vedere la presentazione del libro e alcuni estratti degli esercizi eseguiti degli allievi del Maestro Gianluca Littera: https://youtu.be/X6PPe7-ZKeo

In these years during which I was able to teach Chromatic Harmonica at the Santa Cecilia State Conservatory in Rome, one of the greatest difficulties I encountered was that of not being able to have a collection of progressive musical studies and exercises, conceived expressly for the 'Harmonica to support my work as a teacher in order to make my studies more ordered and defined. "70 progressive musical exercises and studies for Chromatic Harmonica" allows, even those who approach the instrument, to face the various instrumental techniques in a gradual way, a path that, if done correctly, will allow them to achieve excellent mastery of the instrument in a fun way , being able to have audio backing tracks for many of the exercises and studies present in the text. The backing tracks can be downloaded for free, using the famous Ireal Pro application. The text includes a collection of scales and arpeggios: Major / Major seventh and natural Minor in all keys with specific indications for their execution and relative positions that allow and favor the maximum fluidity and speed. For those wishing to deepen the didactic and maintenance part of the instrument, I refer to my "Theoretical Practical Treatise on Chromatic Harmonica". I hope that this Text will meet the interest of Harmonica teachers and that they can use these Exercises and Musical Studies to help and support to their work Follow the link to see the presentation of the book and some extracts of the exercises performed by the students of Maestro Gianluca Littera: https://youtu.be/X6PPe7-ZKeo
    Last edited by Luca; 03-07-2021 at 06:45 AM.

Thank you Luca,
    When available, please post a link to buy the English version.
    )BOB

Default 70 Exercises and Progressive Musical Studies for the Chromatic Harmonica English book

Hello Bob here you are:
    https://www.amazon.com/Exercises-Pro...9858691&sr=8-2

and my first book in english too:
    https://www.amazon.com/Theoretical-P...9858691&sr=8-5

Quote Originally Posted by pdxdjazz View Post
    Thank you Luca,
    When available, please post a link to buy the English version.
    )BOB
    Last edited by dflat; 01-11-2021 at 06:33 PM. Reason: moderator edit for spelling "English" in title for searches

Thank you Luca.
    Congratulations!
    )BOB

70 Exercices and Progressive Musical Studies for the Chromat (39)

1. 14 - Gianluca Littera
    2. 16 - Gianluca Littera
    3. 17 - Gianluca Littera
    4. 18 - Gianluca Littera
    5. 19 - Gianluca Littera
    6. 22 - Gianluca Littera
    7. 23 - Gianluca Littera
    8. 24 - Gianluca Littera
    9. 25 - Gianluca Littera
    10. 29 - Gianluca Littera
    11. 30 - Gianluca Littera
    12. 31 - Gianluca Littera